Last time I wrote was in March...
Since then I:
1) Got back into coaching and loved it

2) Toasted my big brother at his wedding

3) Finished up rotations and became Dr. Reamsnyder

4) Studied my arse off and passed the boards to become Jacob Reamsnyder, R.Ph... and joined a so-highly-esteemed profession

5) And whilst I complain about the stresses of my job, it has allowed us to rapidly progress onto the next Life Project... coming to you ~April 2012, Castle Reamsnyder will be completed

Also went on a crazy vacation with friends, had a blast at the McGinty clan reunion (120 Scottish people, booze, and McKaraoke? Yes please!), and lost 45 pounds.
In fact, just to show how backwards Team Reamsnyder does things, we are down a collective 85 pounds since the wedding-
Before:


Kinda gross, right? I can assure you that I publish the above pictures without Megan's approval. I will be punished for this.
and... After:

Ahh yes, MUCH sleeker
- Some people count pounds or inches... we are both excited to be back down to a single chin each.
Anyways, when I look at where I am in life compared to this same time a year ago, it is rather surprising to see how much has changed. I'm happier, healthier, married, gainfully employed, and confident in my direction in life. Last year I watched my money evaporate from educational costs, while this year I'm... still watching my money evaporate, but at least now its for COOL BIG things that I get to keep.
But as we all know, the further you go in life, the more you end up right back at the beginning...

aww i love the last line. and the picture. too sweet. and ya'll are looking HOT these days. good for you both. very proud of you jake for everything you've accomplished!! enjoy it :)
ReplyDelete